Sunday, March 29, 2009

My First Monthly Exam

My first monthly exam... Thought that I will fail all the subjects... But good news!
I got all A's! 7A's to be exact... I am soo happy till I thought that I will faint...
But some marks are not that satisfying la... Spoil my reputataion...
Must do better for next exam... Mid-Term...
But it is gonna be a harder exam... A harder game field...
But I am gonna face it no matter what...
A lot of my friend got very good results... But we must do better in mid-term...
Mid-term is in May... Very very soon...
I hope that I can pass this with flying colours and a smile on my face when I recieve the results...
wish me luck to face this exam...
To everybody sitting or going to sit for an exam especially all my friends...
I wish you good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment