Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thank You!

Why am I the one always having to feel this burden??? UGH!!! Sometimes... I just don't know what to do anymore! But... I am very thankful to have some friends that are always by my side and always there to cheer me up. Even my classmates who are boys sometimes tell me to relax when the class gets out of control. Even my senior scout! I thank all this people who have been there for me. I really don't know where I would be if it weren't for all of you! I love all of you! (Not love as in love kind of love la just my way of saying thank you) .I thank my all my family members, all my friends,especially Natassya,Julianna,Vivian Yee,Hui-Ern and my best friend Loo Shenning. As for my scout seniors, I thank Lim Han Yang,Lim Sue Yean and my other scout seniors.And for the ppl who always annoy me! I also thank you. But not as much as I thank the ppl who were always there for me. If it weren't for you... I wouldn't be the person i am now. I thank you for showing me who you really are. And actually showing me how to treat you. Haha.

Yours truly,
Daphanee Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment